Date(s) - 03/19/2019
6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Arroyo Seco Regional Library
Categories No Categories
Estate Planning Seminar
Date: Tuesday, March 19, 2019 @ 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM
Location: Arroyo Seco Regional Library – 6145 N. Figueroa St., Los Angeles, CA 90042
AT THIS EVENT WE WILL DISCUSS MANY ISSUES INCLUDING:
– Why it is extremely important that your home be put into a living trust.
– Why putting your child’s name on your deeds or financial accounts could result in foreclosure, bankruptcy, creditors liens, and the inability for your family to properly inherit.
– How to obtain Long Term Care and avoid $8,841 in average monthly cost.
– How to avoid losing your home and other assets due to Medi-Cal liens.
– How to avoid court supervision of your life, in the event that you become physically or mentally disabled.
– How to protect your children’s inheritance from wasteful spending, creditors, divorce, IRS liens, bankruptcy, probate, and your surviving spouses remarriage.
– How a well drafted Trust helps to ensure that your children and grandchildren achieve their educational goals and life ambitions.
– Why a well drafted Trust is the only way to keep the court system out of your affairs.
– The advantages and disadvantages of Wills, Trusts, and Powers of Attorney.
*This event is not endorsed by the library, or the city/county in which the estate planning seminar is held.